Ms.B.Manjulatha was awarded as RISING STAR OF THE YEAR
Ms.B.Manjulatha, Assistant Professor, Dept. of IT was awarded as RISING STAR OF THE YEAR on the occasion of NATIONAL SUMMIT ON WOMEN & EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT 2020 on 17th January, 2020 at Ashok Hotel, New Delhi by Dr. Ashutosh Sharma – Secretary, Department of Science and Technology.
- Institute has received grant from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to conduct two week faculty Development Program (FDP) on Machine Learning to Deep learning for Data Analytics using Python.
- Institute has received grant from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under MODROB scheme on Modernization of Electrical Simulation Laboratory for EEE department.
- Institute has received grant from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to conduct Unnat Bharat Abhiyan program.
- Department of ECE has received grant from JNTUH under TEQIP-III to conduct three day work shop on simulation of wireless networks using NS-3
- Dr.I.Lakshmi Prasanna, Associate Professor, Dept. of H&S has received grant under collaborative research scheme, TEQIP-III, JNTUH as a Co-Principal investigator for the project titled Thermoelectric and magnetic Propoerties of strongly Coorelated Materials- Design and Fabrication of thermoelectric setup.
- Institute has received Partners in Growth award at bridge’19 summit for outstanding partnership and active participation in initiatives of ICT Academy.